Friday, October 26, 2007

End of Chapter 1

This is the end of the blog. This blog has been mostly of knowledge and information, and some opinions. Well, I feel I have had some realizations that hold all of my past experiences in place, but also destroyed all of my unclear points. As you have seen on my last post, I talked about separation, and how that was the only problem in existence. There is no separation. As long as there is some separation, there is still enslavement.

If you now understand that the source of all fear and pain is separation and inequality, than you must now examine your own beliefs. We are all forgetting about ourselves, and are always looking for something bigger and separate from ourselves. We love the tyrant God. We love the Trinity. We love nirvana, we love Hindu deities. We love enlightenment and ascension.


You can see that these all run under separation as attainment and hierarchies. It makes things so complicated through separation! "Oh, please help me, I am a miserable sinner. Oh God, you are not me, you are greater than me. Please help me. I will worship you and do as you tell me to." We also have enlightenment, ascension, we have the Chart of the Divine Self. Yeah, all of this seems lovely and wonderful, but do you see any equality in any of it?

What happened to "all men are created equal?" Do we want to ascend so we are bigger than others? Do we want to be enlightened so we know more than others? Forget it. If we are all one, than how can someone ascend and keep the oneness and equality. It's just enslavement.

If we are depending on something else, it is still subject and object, it is still duality and separation. "The Selfless Self" suggests that we are being selfless by giving to others, but that is still separation. We are all, one, equal, and the same. We must stop listening to our mind of thoughts, feelings, and emotions, because they always change- thus separation. There is no God separate from you. There is no Holy Spirit talking to you.

There is only God as you.

http://onequal.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.