Sunday, August 5, 2007

Your Will Be Done

One of the biggest problems that people must get over is to stop blaming others. God never has and never will do anything to you that would upset you. Plus, no one is able to do anything to you either without your will. Actually, we are constantly setting ourselves up for imprisonment, helplessness, sickness, etc. and we forget to pay attention to our thoughts and actions in order to notice it.

I could very easily say that God forced me to be tormented by my bipolar incident, and most people would see that there is nothing wrong with that. They also feel helpless and cheated. I would probably still be in pain if I decided to blame God. Now that I know it was my doing, I am in complete control of my life. I am now the happiest I have ever been.

It is all our choice! Would you rather live in your own hell or see perfection in everyone and everything? You will remain mesmerized by the illusion of pain and loss as long as you want. No one is really controlling that, and God never made a hell so he could enslave you for your dreaming. Hell is an illusion, so is separation, loss, fear, and all negativity.

Bliss can be achieved in an instant. Ask for inner guidance; stay present. You will start to love everything once your body becomes full of light, and it can only attract perfection. If you love, you will feel loved. If you hate, you will feel hated. The reason for this is because the outer world is a mirror of yourself and is not really separate from you. Your will be done. However you see the world is how you will see yourself.

If you realize that you are really protected and perfect, you will know that all sense of loss is an illusion. You will no longer need to feel attacked by the outer world, and there will be no reason to hate it. Stay in the present moment and remind yourself of your constant perfection. The past is their for you only to help your will be done, but undesirable thoughts might be repeated by thinking of them. Just know that the past is illusion, and the present is perfection.

No comments: